This year we are proudly sponsoring the FCDLA’s Quarterly Catch-up on Monday 28 May 2021. This is CPD event worth 5.25 CPD points.
The 2021 speakers are:
- Magistrate Kurt Fowler – “Cows, farmers and clip seal plastic bags – developing a case plan on the run”. (1 Professional Skills point).
- Stafford Shepard, Queensland Law Society – Ethics. (1 Ethics point.)
- Alan Adrian, QICS – Legal Costings. (1 Practice Management and Business Skills point.)
- Natalie Macdonald, Ulton – Tax implications in family law, deceased estates and property law. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
- Dane Hammond, Worrells – Changes to small business insolvency and the effects of the same in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
- Dr Elnike Brand, Psychiatrist – Criminal law psychiatry. (0.75 Professional Skills point).
$50 for members and $80 for non-members.